Preschool through eighth grade online applications are currently available for the 2016-2017 school year.
WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR.
To request further information please contact the admissions office (281-566-3124). To begin the application process you must submit the online application (non-refundable) and provide the following documents to the admissions office.
- Copy of student’s birth certificate
- Current immunization record
- Most recent report card and final report cards for the past three years
- Copies of past standardized tests
- Required recommendation forms:
- Grades first through fourth – recommendation form
- Grades sixth through eighth – math and English recommendation form
- A Preschool Observation/Play time will be scheduled once an application is submitted
- Grades Bridge Kindergarten through Eighth grade – $100.00 testing fee is paid directly to CCA testing will be scheduled after the admissions office receives all paperwork.
- Family Interviews – once all paperwork is received your family will be brought in for an interview
- Elementary teacher recommendation form
- Middle school teacher recommendation form – English
- Middle school teacher recommendation form – Math
Admission decisions are based upon what the admission committee deems best for Cornerstone Christian Academy and notification of its decision will be e-mailed mid-March. Students who are offered enrollment must complete all additional paperwork, fees, and sign financial contract to guarantee spot in program.
Cornerstone does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, or national origin in the administration of its policies, admission or other school-directed programs.