Tuition & Fees
TUITION RATES FOR 2017-2018
|Preschool||2 Day Program||$3,750|
|3 Day Program||$6,600|
|5 Day Program||$9,750|
|Elementary||Bridge K – Kindergarten||$10,650|
|First – Fifth||$11,500|
|Middle School||Sixth – Eighth||$12,350|
Curriculum, School Supplies, Daily Hot Lunch Program, Technology Use, Day Field Trips, Middle School Retreat, and Middle School Service Learning Trips
FEES FOR 2017-2018
|New Student Application Fee|
|Preschool – Eighth (Paid Online)||$200|
|Bridge Kinder – Fourth||$100|
|Enrollment Fee for New Students|
|2/3/5 Day Preschool Program – 8th Grade||$600|
General Financial Information
- All tuition and fees are nonrefundable
- Childcare is a separate program, contract, and billing
- Sibling discount of 5% on the younger sibling
- Lunch, preschool snack, supplies, middle school electives, and technology fee is included in tuition.
- Middle school tuition includes Cougar Camp and Service Learning Trips.
- Enrollment signifies intent to attend Cornerstone Christian Academy for the 2017-2018 academic school year. All payment options are subject to Withdrawal Policy.
Tuition & Payment Options
Tuition for the 2017-2018 school year must be paid by one of the three payment options below. All payments will be made through FACTS Tuition Management System.
Payment Option One: Payment in full
Full payment is due on June 1, 2017, and will entitle you to a 3% discount on annual tuition.
Payment Option Two: Two Equal Payments
Half of the annual tuition is due on June 1, 2017, and the other half is due on November 1, 2017.
Payment Option Three: Installment Option
Tuition is paid over a 10-month installment period beginning June 1, 2017, for Elementary/Middle School, or August 1, 2017, for Preschool. Drafts will continue through March 1, 2018, or until your payment obligation is satisfied. A $5.00 per month processing fee will be billed along with tuition for this plan. The signatories to this contract must supply their social security numbers if they elect the installment draft option.
All payment options are subject to the Withdrawal Policy.