Online applications for the 2014-2015 school year will be available February 10, 2014. To request information packet please contact the admissions office.
To begin the application process you must submit the online application (non-refundable) and provide the following documents to the admissions office.
- Copy of student’s birth certificate
- Current immunization record
- Most recent report card and final report cards for the past three years
- Copies of past standardized tests
- Required recommendation forms:
- Grades first through fourth – recommendation form
- Grades sixth through eighth – math and English recommendation form
- Admissions Test
- Grades BK through fourth – $100.00 testing fee is paid directly to CCA testing will be scheduled after the admissions office receives all paperwork
- Grades fifth through eighth – Take the ISEE admissions test, click here to register
- Family Interviews – once all paperwork is received your family will be brought in for an interview
2014-2015 Admission Testing Dates
- March 5, 2014
- March 19, 2014
- April 2, 2014
- April 16, 2014
- April 30, 2014
- May 7, 2014
*All testing will start promptly at 3:30 and will last approximately 1 ½ hours
- Elementary teacher recommendation form
- Middle school teacher recommendation form – English
- Middle school teacher recommendation form – Math
Admission decisions are based upon what the admission committee deems best for Cornerstone Christian Academy and notification of its decision will be mailed/e-mailed mid-March. Students who are offered enrollment must complete all additional paperwork, fees, and sign financial contract to guarantee spot in program.
Cornerstone does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, or national origin in the administration of its policies, admission or other school-directed programs.